Courier Vehicle Finance particularly for a new operator can be a challenge to get approved. Harley Finance offer an obligation free consultation service. This allows you to find out where you or your business will fit in, in the Courier Vehicle Finance market.
Harley Finance's Partners have been dealing with Courier Vehicle Finance for more than 25 years. In this time we have seen every possible scenario for any person or business that wants to finance a Courier Vehicle.
Below you will find a number of situations that a potential Courier Vehicle Finance application would fall into.
Experienced Operators with current or previous good rating courier vehicle finance.
- For a replacement vehicle, we are simply looking to find you the best deal available
- For an additional vehicle – we need to show you can afford the additional cost. There are a number of ways for us to do this. In most cases we are again, simply looking for the best deal.
Experienced Operators that are property owners (including mortgaged)
- The vehicle finance amount and the running costs of the vehicle will be an additional expense. We will need to show you can afford the additional cost. We have a number of ways to do this. Once that is achieved we are looking to find you the best deal available.
New Operators with Previous Driving Experience
- We know you can do the job. We need to prove that you will be able to afford the repayments.
- If you haven't been self-employed before we will need to help you show the prospective lender that you have thought through and planned the running of your new business.
New Operators that are Property Owners (including mortgaged)
- Getting finance for anything is normally easier if you are a property owner, but for Courier Vehicle Finance we still have to show that you are committed to the occupation, can afford the additional costs and that you have planned your future. We will help you to show this.
New Operators with current or previous good rating credit
- Can you do the job and will you stick at the job?
- Can you afford the additional cost.
- We will help you to show this.
New Operators with a long term work contract
- If you have a guarantee of income for an extended period, it gives a prospective financier a positive view on your ability to prepay.
- This however is not enough to guarantee a Courier Vehicle Finance approval.
- We will need to work on other parts of your profile such as work history (e.g. how long you stick at a job for, have you worked in a similar industry previously etc.),
- Ability to save,
- Residence stability etc.
- At our obligation fee consultation we will work with you to produce the proper profile for you.
New Operators with 20% deposit (trade in or cash)
- There is an old saying “Cash is King” if you have a reasonable some of deposit (either cash or trade in) and have no bad credit or a minor credit problem there will be a financier somewhere to help you. Our job is to find you the best one for you.
New Operators not already included above.
- This will be a challenge. We will need to work with you to create a profile that a prospective lender will like. You should take advantage of our obligation free consultation to find out what we can do for you!
Still not clear and want to know your chance of financial application success? Call us now on 1300 583 022 or fill out the contact form for a Free Confidential Consultation.