Private Sale Car Finance, Private Sale Bike Loan, Private Sale Boat Loan.
The only variation for these loans from a loan organised for a Car, Bike or Boat bought from a Dealer is, we will need to have the goods inspected.
There may be a small cost for the inspection. Most Financiers have a list of authorised inspectors, their costs range from $110 to $198 dependent on the goods to be inspected. If we can inspect the vehicle there is no cost.
Limits on Age of Vehicle
For a Private Sale there is a limit to the age of the goods. The goods can be no older than 12 years old at the end of the loan term. (e.g. Goods that are 8 years old, can have a maximum loan term of 4 years.
Helping Protect You
There are some risks associated with buying goods from a Private Source.
- If you are buying a Car
- Bike or Boat, we will ensure the following for you
- The goods are not repaired write offs
- There is no money owing on the goods to any financier
- The seller of the goods is the legal owner and allowed to sell the goods
- The goods are not stolen, the registration on the vehicle is current (e.g. not cancelled due to fines)
Still not clear and want to know your chance of financial application success? Call us now on 1300 583 022 or fill out the contact form for a Free Confidential Consultation.