Applying For a Loan
1. I live in Australia with an overseas visa. Can I Still apply for a loan?
Yes, but only if you are on employer-sponsored visa 457 or other appropriate business visa. The term will be limited to a period shorter than when your visa expires.
2. Is pre-approval for a loan available?
Yes. We organise pre-approvals for many customers. You can contact us directly to find out if you are pre-approved.
3. How long does it take to get the finance approved?
For most occasions, the approval process takes 24 hours after we receive all of your information. If the information is not correct, it may take longer to verify. If this is a new venture loan, it can take up to one week to be approved. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis, to keep you updated on progress.
4. What do I need to apply for a loan?
We make it easy to apply for a loan. You can call 1300 583 022 to speak with an agent directly, or you can also fill out this form online to receive a free consultation. To apply online or by phone, we require a privacy acknowledgment, bank statement, driver's license and payslips.
5. How do I apply finance/loan?
1. Are zero deposit/no deposit loans available for trucks and equipment?
Many of our customers are eligible for a zero deposit or low deposit approval. We look for multiple ways to lower your deposit and make it easier to get the money you need without any hassle.
2. Do trucks and equipment have to be a certain age for financing?
We provide financing for all ages of trucks and equipment. In some cases, it's even better if you have more modern trucks or equipment. Our lenders may have conditions with the truck and equipment cannot be older than 12 years at the end of the loan's terms.
3. What happens now my loan has been approved?
Once you go through the process and your information has been verified, you will receive approval usually within 24 hours. At this time, we will organise a convenient time to sign your finance documents and receive immediate funds.
4. I have bad credit. Can I still be approved?
We have helped many applicants with bad credit get financing. As we specialise in this area, we have relationships with many lenders who work with all types of financial situations and credit histories.
TIP: Numerous enquiries on your credit file may look bad to future lenders. It's important to only apply to one or two lenders every few years.
5. How can I achieve a good credit rating?
A better credit rating can be achieved over time. To develop good credit scores, you must stay in a loan for a minimum of 12 months and show a payment history that is early or on time. Lenders value payment history just as much as the initial credit rating.
General Loan Information
1. Do I need to have insurance on the truck/equipment for a loan?
To receive truck or equipment finance options, you must have a valid certificate of currency (insurance policy) that is covering your truck and equipment. We will not be able to pay for any truck or equipment that is currently not covered.
2. Can anyone apply for a truck finance or equipment loan?
Yes! if you are over 18 years and working full time. We verify your employment and date of birth on your application. If we have issues with verification or missing information, we contact applicants directly.
3. Where can I find the right truck and equipment?
Yes, we work with many Dealers to find you the perfect asset for your situation.
4. My truck is imported. Can I still get financing?
Yes we can. However, for more information simply submit your truck finance enquiry online and we will contact you to advise on financing options.
We provide all types of financing for imported trucks. Once you submit a truck finance enquiry online, we'll contact you to advise
5. I have an international or overseas driver's license. Can I apply for a loan?
Financing depends on the type of visa/PR conditions for individuals with international and overseas driver's licenses. You can visit our Department of Transport site for more information about your state or territory.
6. What terms are available for my loan?
We provide all types of loan terms for truck and equipment finance options. Most loan terms vary between two and seven years.
7. Can I purchase a truck or equipment from private sellers?
Yes, some restrictions applied
Loan Interest Rates
1. What is the interest rate going to be?
Lenders calculate interest rates based on different factors related to the information in your application such as credit history, repayment possibility, fall-back situation, driving experience… We always strive for a lower interest rate and work with applicants to achieve the best results for your financial situation.
2. Is the interest rate fixed or variable?
The interest rate is fixed.
1. How do I make my loan repayments?
You can choose to make your payments via direct debit or BPAY.
2. How do I make extra repayments?
You can make extra repayments via BPAY, Bank Cheque or Money Order.
3. Will I pay less interest if finish my contract early?
Yes! But check with your Accountant, if you are using your truck for business, the interest is tax deductable, you should be paying off personal debt first.
4. How can I find out the payout figure?
You can contact our office directly for instructions and more information on payout figures.
5. When do I make my first payment?
Usually it is a month after the settlement date. This depends on the finance company as there are some instances where we may be able to choose your first payment date. If you nominate quarterly or annual payments the 1st payment is due at settlement.
6. Can I pay the loan early?
Yes! All lenders provide you with a copy of their Terms and Conditions, which stipulate how loans can be terminated early. In most cases, there may be an early termination fee payable for early payout.